New York Stormers

AHcreative

I really don't like the lightning bolt on the sleeve. It just seems tacky to me. Other than that though, it's pretty solid. Oh, just noticed something. Why does the one blue jersey have white sleeves, but the other doesn't? I like it better without the white sleeves.

I really don't like the lightning bolt on the sleeve. It just seems tacky to me. Other than that though, it's pretty solid. Oh, just noticed something. Why does the one blue jersey have white sleeves, but the other doesn't? I like it better without the white sleeves.

Well, I thought the sleeves were needing something, so I added the lightning bolt, oh, and the white sleeves on the blue jersey its just for an alternate, I just wanted to try something.

Well, I like the lightning on the sleeves. Only one complaint: The white sleeves on the home alt aren't working for me. They look too much like happy white clouds with lightning, which doesn't make sense. I'd try making the sleeves gray and the sleeve numbers white.

20082614447.png

Well, I like the lightning on the sleeves. Only one complaint: The white sleeves on the home alt aren't working for me. They look too much like happy white clouds with lightning, which doesn't make sense. I'd try making the sleeves gray and the sleeve numbers white.

OK, thanks for the coment, but for this team I've now decided to take off the alternate.

Archived