Is This A Steal?

Neon_Matrix

heck of a find there for 25 bucks. I found one of those at the goodwill last summer for 3.00 and sold it on ebay for 100. I also found a 1990 sabres home authentic on the same rack for 3.00 sold that one for 100 as well. You can keep it and enjoy it or resell it for a nice profit. either way congrats!

DUDE! You've convinced me to drop my snobish exterior and venture into a Goodwill to find jerseys!!! Hell man, I'm sure I will have better luck there finding good jerseys then at Kensington...thanks for the heads up!! I've also heard Value Village sometimes has good jersey selections. But even though I found this Pens jersey (which I swear has never been worn) I'd give it up in a second for a replica Whalers jersey or even a Nords or Jets jersey.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

heck of a find there for 25 bucks. I found one of those at the goodwill last summer for 3.00 and sold it on ebay for 100. I also found a 1990 sabres home authentic on the same rack for 3.00 sold that one for 100 as well. You can keep it and enjoy it or resell it for a nice profit. either way congrats!

DUDE! You've convinced me to drop my snobish exterior and venture into a Goodwill to find jerseys!!! Hell man, I'm sure I will have better luck there finding good jerseys then at Kensington...thanks for the heads up!! I've also heard Value Village sometimes has good jersey selections. But even though I found this Pens jersey (which I swear has never been worn) I'd give it up in a second for a replica Whalers jersey or even a Nords or Jets jersey.

I've found some steals at goodwill. Half the time some guy's mom/girlfriend/wife donates a perfectly good jersey to goodwill and they sell it cheap. :D

your welcome no problem at all. There was a thread on here a while back about closeout/thrift store finds and i think it went about 5 pages. Goodwill has paid for many a vacation for my wife and myself due to other peoples junk I resold on ebay.

I have gotten some replica NHL jersey's from them as well, nothing rare just a ducks, devils, panthers, and hurricanes replica.

Got a few game used baseball jerseys but I kept all those.

Football wise my biggest find so far was a 1984 rawlings Dan Marino home replica that I sold for 40 bucks.

This is off topic but you can get some nice non sports stuff there too. I got a 1970 Jack Daniels whiskey bottle for 50 cents and sold it for 125.00 last summer. I go to the 4 local goodwills here in town at least once every week or week and a half and the other thrift stores on saturday. As long as I keep making extra cash off it I will continue to go.

skinsboys4lf7pe.jpg

Archived