AC Bullies concept

Discrim

as yall may know, the Atlantic City Boardwalk Bullies moved to Stockton, CA and are now the Thunder or something. despite the fact taht the team's no longer around, I decided to make a concept anyway. the baseball influence is pretty obvious here

home whites

Bullieshome.png

traveling purples

Bulliesroad.png

alternate teal...I mulled putting a number on the front, and the back name was left off intentionally (get a program)

Bulliesthird.png

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

im an ECHL guy..been to the bullies games a bunch..i thought they might have been one of the worst color combo/logo/template designs in sports..and all that from a newer team..amazingly bad.....yours fits the mode....take a gander at the rival trenton titans jersey designs if you want to see sweet hockey sweaters..anyway..nice try..i just hate the color combo/logos

FishNChips_200.jpg

im an ECHL guy..been to the bullies games a bunch..i thought they might have been one of the worst color combo/logo/template designs in sports..and all that from a newer team..amazingly bad.....yours fits the mode....take a gander at the rival trenton titans jersey designs if you want to see sweet hockey sweaters..anyway..nice try..i just hate the color combo/logos

I dunno... the bridge design on their shoulders is unique, for sure... but I don't think I like it.

No... no Sir, I don't like it.

The below to be updated once the newest banner is raised!
spacer.png

I tell ya what, I'm gonna agree to disagree with ya on the logo, I loved it. shoot, I figure my next baseball concept's gonna have a definite hockey influence. the jerseys coulda been better, but I loved the logo.

the Titans, they could definitely put their bridge to better use :hockeysmiley: and while I'm at it, give that tinman some clothes :P

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived