canucks concept

steiny_ramone

here is a canucks concept i made. I may have taken the word canuck too literally by using canadian colours. I wont take credit for the logo, its a recoloured rockies alt. C+C please

Canucks Concept

I've always though that the Canucks need to encorperate the mountains into our Logo. We have stayed away from having an identity that says "VANCOUVER."

Our first logo, the stick in the rink forming a C was simple, basic and is a classic.

I'm gonna skip right past the flying V to the Skate logo. Orange, yellow, red, black colours don't say "VANCOUVER" or "CANUCKS" to me and then we went to what we have now. This logo says "VANCOUVER" much better because their is a whale in the logo, and we have plenty of those, being on the West Coast, right beside the Pacific, but I think if we can get a logo encorperating MOUNTAINS it would improve our logo. When I first saw this post, I saw that you had written that you used the Rockies logo, I was finally thinking "Yes, somebody that encorperated mountains into the logo, but sure enough you used the Colorado state flags "C."

Archived