Eagles 4th and 4, last play last night

ebod39

I am still shaking my head over the Eagles play calling last night

on the crucial 4th and 4 play. All they needed was get to the 3 yard line for a first down

and they did not have Westbrook in on the play. That makes absolutely no sense

to me, then they line up in the and run a play that is better suited for a goal line situation.

I would think you'd want your best guy out there, even as a decoy would be fine to give

the defense something else to think about. Reids play calling within the 10 yard line

has been atrocious this year. I am starting to lose faith in him as a coach with these dumb decisions.

I am still shaking my head over the Eagles play calling last night

on the crucial 4th and 4 play. All they needed was get to the 3 yard line for a first down

and they did not have Westbrook in on the play. That makes absolutely no sense

to me, then they line up in the and run a play that is better suited for a goal line situation.

I would think you'd want your best guy out there, even as a decoy would be fine to give

the defense something else to think about. Reids play calling within the 10 yard line

has been atrocious this year. I am starting to lose faith in him as a coach with these dumb decisions.

It's not just this year. Andy Reid is not a good play caller. His problem is that he never had a real offensive coordinator, he pretty much does it all himself, and it is really too much for him.

He's got a little Mike Martz in him also, thinking he can outsmart anyone. That's not a good quality in a coach.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

It's not just this year. Andy Reid is not a good play caller.

Yup...

He's got a little Mike Martz in him also, thinking he can outsmart anyone. That's not a good quality in a coach.

...and Yup again. Add to that mindblowing clock management skills, and a baffling amount of refusal to compromise and admit that his way isn't working, and there you have it. The NFC East isn't 6 guaranteed wins any more...

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived