Soccer Concepts Extravaganza!

gordie_delini

I like the shirts, what is the little logo inside the numbers? I think they add to the look as well. i know the first one is for the IFA, are the others the same just minus the outline? Also, did you make the new adidas template as well?

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

I like the shirts, what is the little logo inside the numbers? I think they add to the look as well. i know the first one is for the IFA, are the others the same just minus the outline? Also, did you make the new adidas template as well?

the other ones are for the WEFA (Winning Eleven Football Association) Honda Premiership - a logo and numberset i created for my team and my friend's teams. and yes, i did make the new adidas template.

here's the honda premiership logo

Honda-Premiership.gif

OD_Signature.jpg

the other ones are for the WEFA (Winning Eleven Football Association) Honda Premiership - a logo and numberset i created for my team and my friend's teams. and yes, i did make the new adidas template.

here's the honda premiership logo

Honda-Premiership.gif

Did you upload these uniforms or are these just something you all came up with while playing? I'd love to see screenshots of these uni's in action

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

The teams are in the game, including the logos exactly - but those existed before being put into the game. The game doesn't allow for as great of creation opportunities as we'd like, and doens't offer the official style adidas kits (in 8, we don't know about 9, yet). So we created the kits in true adidas styles because that's who WE8 has the contract with for the licensing. The reason Monarch has the Guiness sponsor is because that's easily replicated in the game, without the harp. Same with Barclays, for St Edwards. Durham is NOT a winning eleven team, it is purely something i made up, history and all.

OD_Signature.jpg

Durham is NOT a winning eleven team, it is purely something i made up, history and all.

I figured they were made up, just wasn't sure how much the game allowed as far as updating and adding teams and uniforms. All my soccer games are for the console though I have been thinking about getting one for my comp to show off ideas for new uniforms and such.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived