Hold on, it's not over (ole miss contest)

animator

Mascot selection process sees delay

The process for deciding the next athletic mascot has met with some delays, according to Jeff Alford, assistant vice chancellor for university relations.

The 16-member Intercollegiate Athletics Committee was to meet Saturday and see the acceptable designs from the contest. However, the screening process, which was supposed to be finished by the end of last week, is still yet to be completed.

http://www.thedmonline.com/vnews....5d180de

I knew this would happen. If the screeners don't know what they are really supposed to be looking for, you're going to get confusion. Also, there is truth to the sayings "Too many cooks spoil the broth.," and "you can't please everyone." These poor screeners probably have big headaches already. I know I would.

How teh process shoudl work is teh screeners should just be looking for the three colors and how well it holds detail.  Then once u get all those out of eh way have teh committee meet and narrow it down to three then vote.  

As you said rtrich, if a screener is suppose tobe looking for independence a fighting spirit and other characteristics then it is doomed to fail.

Couldn't this have gone here? I mean, it hasn't left the top of the board in a while, and it's the same contest...

In other news, become a lifetime member of Board Enthusiasts And Tireless Clutter Hounds (BEATCHs) and receive 20% off the membership cost. And if you call in the next 20 mins, you get the entire knife set free!

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Archived