NCAA Division 1-A College Football Concept

hubsportsfan17

Automatic bids to the TMB's should be given to the winners of the MAC, Sun Belt, and to the independent team with the best record, unless they are eligible for a playoff or PSB bid. If Notre Dame does not get a playoff bid, they should get one of the spots given to the Big East in the PSB series, like they would in the BCS.

I hope that this will work with the system.

Thanks for taking a look at this. I have a series of automatic bids written up for the TMB and the SBC actually gets two instead of one they have now. I was also hoping to make each team join a conference.

Notre Dame -> Big 10

Temple & Army & Navy -> MAC

If you have to make provisions for Temple to be a factor in the BCS, then you've got much bigger problems than you realize! :P

You'll need enough games/slots for 56-58 teams, depending on the number of bowls you're keeping around, if that matters. And why not raise the minimum numbers of wins to 7? Is 6 wins really that hard - if a team wanted to schedule cupcakes, they could start off with 3 wins, then muddle through their conference and get rewarded. Mediocrity shouldn't be rewarded - at least 7 wins means you had a winning season.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived