Modified Jay's Logo

gueman

Back when the Blue Jay's came out with their current logo there was a lot of B*tching about it didn't reflect "Canada". Well I came up with these back when and forgot about them untill I saw Mike2025's post the I went searching the hard drive. Yes I know it contains a gradent but that was long before I was a daily visitor here and read all the "anti-gradient" b*tching. So cut me some slack. :D

jayccmod1.jpg

jaysccmod1.jpg

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

I like the bottom one with the leaf over the Jays wordmark. I am not to keen on the other one. It seems too forced. There is a lot of empty space between the right edge of the "J" and the right edge of the maple leaf.

the leaf should be skewed like the lettering...but it's a damn good idea.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Good idea. But I can't see a horizontally-oriented logo with a thick color gradient going on the game caps. Although the maple leaf would make the "J" unnecessary, and you could probably combine those 2 remaining elemts more suitably.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived