Idaho Spuds

oneorange

Here is my first attempt at a concept for my fantasy team: The Idaho Spuds. It isn't great because it was done in MS paint, and I don't really know what I'm doing, but I hope to improve. I wanted to put a little spud logo on the sleeves and on the pants but I couldn't make anything in MS paint that really looked like a potato and not just a couple of brown globs of matter. C&C would be appreciated. Also what software are the rest of you using to make the nice logos and concepts? Adobe Illustrator or something else? Are they hard to use? Which would you recomend?

spuds.jpg

Wow. This is a really boring concept. It fits Idaho perfectly

Yes it fits them perfectly and its boring but, nice first attemp at a concept oneorange! Also :welcome: to the boards.

manning2.gif

BUSCH STADIUM III IS COMING,ARE YOU READY?

INDIANAPOLIS COLTS (12-4-0) NEXT GAME VS KANSAS CITY

TB LIGHTNING (19-20-2) NEXT GAME @ COLORADO

ATLANTA THRASHERS(24-12-6) NEXT GAME VS PHOENIX

COLTS BACK TO BACK PLAYOFF APPEARANCES 05-06/06-07

Thanks for the welcome. I guess my concept might be a little boring, but oh well. A lot of the good NFL uniforms are "boring" in my opinion, but I like them just the same. I couldn't really get the colors that I wanted on MS Paint, but I was going for a dark brown, yellow, white and sagebrush kind of color. Nothing to flashy, but a team called the Idaho spuds would look out of place with flashy colors. I'm still trying to come up with little spud logo for the sleaves and pants, but nothing is looking good yet.

I too don`t know what the OP is off the top of my head. Maybe if I thought about it for a minute I would figure it out. I quite like those little spud candy bars though, and did try to use those colors in the uniform design (not the red). I just ordered Illustrator the other day and am waiting for it, but after I get it (and figure out how to use it) I will fix this concept up how I really would like to see it. I have never done anything like this before, but I have a job that allows me hours of free time on my computer so I think I should be able to learn Illustrator and keep going with some new concept ideas I am having. It is a lot of fun for some reason.

Archived