Tennessee Riversharks

Dilbert

Oh wow...

Does anyone find the claim that a shark would play football to be highly dubious?  A bear?  Sure.  Eagle?  Fine?  But sharks can only live and breath underwater.  What a stupid mascot animal.

And sharks don't live in rivers.

I find that any animal to be able to play sports highly dubious. But that's me, I have a more than tenuous grasp on reality.

But which is MORE likely? A bear grabbing a football and running? Or a shark? An eagle being trained to grasp a football in its talons? Or a shark? Any land-living animal, or a shark? I'm not saying cubs, cardinals, colts, and lions are about to play a game of three on three any time soon. I'm just saying it'd be more feasible for them to play football versus sharks.

What a stupid argument.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Okay gentlemen, I know I am on some peoples short hairs so please bare with me for a minute.

First of all, I had to put eye drops in my eyes after looking at that logo. I still asprin for the headache it gave me. That's truly a sad, sad logo.

Secondly, some sharks can swim up creeks and rivers. I believe between 1920's and 1940's (I don't have a definite year and saw it on the History Channel) there was the New Jersey man-eater. It was a shark that attacked some kid in a creek. I think it attacked his father or uncle as well. So, it's not entirely possible. Just wanted to add that in.

I really hope to God that they are not serious about using that logo. I don't have a problem with an animal running with a football. I just think since it's a shark, the ball should be in his mouth.

I give up. You guys are far more capable of a much better logo.

Bengalssuck.jpg

Archived