Tennessee Riversharks

Dilbert

Don't even know where to start on that one.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Oh wow...

Does anyone find the claim that a shark would play football to be highly dubious? A bear? Sure. Eagle? Fine? But sharks can only live and breath underwater. What a stupid mascot animal.

And sharks don't live in rivers.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Oh wow...

Does anyone find the claim that a shark would play football to be highly dubious? A bear? Sure. Eagle? Fine? But sharks can only live and breath underwater. What a stupid mascot animal.

Ah Sharks are known to be in some rivers in Kaui according our tour guide. There are times when the Ocean rises enough that they can swim into the rivers and they do.

Ok beyond that... silly logo and name.

"Try not to have a good time ... This is supposed to be educational."

- Charles Schulz

viks.jpg

Oh wow...

Does anyone find the claim that a shark would play football to be highly dubious?  A bear?  Sure.  Eagle?  Fine?  But sharks can only live and breath underwater.  What a stupid mascot animal.

Ah Sharks are known to be in some rivers in Kaui according our tour guide. There are times when the Ocean rises enough that they can swim into the rivers and they do.

Thanks for that. You've provided my interesting fact of the day.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Oh wow...

Does anyone find the claim that a shark would play football to be highly dubious?  A bear?  Sure.  Eagle?  Fine?  But sharks can only live and breath underwater.  What a stupid mascot animal.

That and they are playing in Chattanooga. Is there a river in Chattanooga?

Signature intentionally left blank

Um, yes.

Besides having driven through there, I did a very quick Google Maps query, and saw a river on the map.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Oh wow...

I find that any animal to be able to play sports highly dubious. But that's me, I have a more than tenuous grasp on reality.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Very poor quality - :blink:

How can anyone publish Cr*p like that - All these great graphic folks here and all they can do is get a comic book character. That logo 'hoovers'!!!

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Archived