Colts-JD patch?

brinkeguthrie

i spoke with my uncle a man in law and one who determines causes of death and when some one dies and its undetermined it called a suicide untill a autopsy is performed.

BTW i thought this was Chris Creamer's Sports Logos Community not MY RELIGION and WHAT I BELIEVE 101

uwv.pngtheU.png

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Declaring that someone's stated opinion - no matter how vehemently you disagree with it - is "bannable" when you've logged 68 posts in all of your 5 months on the boards is more egregious than the comment you found so disagreeable. How so? You've taken it upon yourself to play judge and jury when you have no reason or cause to do so, and insodoing you've turned a simple discussion thread about what the Colts are or are not doing to honor the deceased son of the head coach at the time of his passing into, alternately, a spitting contest and an open forum on theology and suicide.

Whether you side with JQK or you don't, it's not your place to decide he's up for suspension any more than I am, or anyone but the mods. Next time, don't fan the flames and make a mountain out of a molehill.

As for the topic itself, chalk me up for just about everything BBTV has posted. He's already said it, and better than I could at this point.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived