Who makes the Nike Uni's

buster04

Nike manufactures most of their NCAA jerseys at their in-house factories. They began doing this 5 or 6 years years ago when they developed some of their new fabrics that they didn't want anyone else to have access to. They have some football work done at Ripon in Berlin, Wisc.

Some of their A and B teir schools (the ones with contracts that cover every sport) have their football and basketball jerseys made in-house. Most other Nike jerseys are done elsewhere. In the past, they have used Russell Athletic and Sports Belle.

Alot of their basketball stuff in made in China and El Salvador and lettered at their in-house factories here.

Betlin, which was referenced earlier in this thread, is an adidas contractor, although adidas has shifted most of their D-1 football contracts to Ripon and Wilson in Nashville.

Nike manufactures most of their NCAA jerseys at their in-house factories. They began doing this 5 or 6 years years ago when they developed some of their new fabrics that they didn't want anyone else to have access to. They have some football work done at Ripon in Berlin, Wisc.

Some of their A and B teir schools (the ones with contracts that cover every sport) have their football and basketball jerseys made in-house. Most other Nike jerseys are done elsewhere. In the past, they have used Russell Athletic and Sports Belle.

Alot of their basketball stuff in made in China and El Salvador and lettered at their in-house factories here.

Betlin, which was referenced earlier in this thread, is an adidas contractor, although adidas has shifted most of their D-1 football contracts to Ripon and Wilson in Nashville.

I think you may be incorrect. I remember someone posting something on this a while ago 2-3 months, with a website to a manufacturer in the mid west that also did Mitchell and Ness work. I am not trying to start an arguement or anything, I am jsut looking for that darn webstie again...

Powers Athletic in Iowa makes the uniforms for Nike. Betlin currently makes the uniforms for Adidas, but Wilson was the maker for Adidas before Betlin took over a few years back.

Ripon made the uniforms for adidas for Tennessee, Northwestern and Notre Dame in 2005.

Wilson in Nashville did the UCLA and Wisconsin uniforms this year.

Betlin made the jerseys for the other schools.

This information comes directly from our adidas rep here at UT.

http://www.riponathletic.com/Default.aspx

Ripon only sells thru dealers, but their website has examples of their work. They do about half of the NFL jerseys for Reebok as well. Can't remember exactly witch teams, but I know of Dallas and the Titans for sure.

The jerseys you would get from Powers would be made in the same style as a Nike would, but not necessarily from the same materials. I'm sure the quality would be excellent.

And to correct something I posted earlier, Ripon made the adidas Wisconsin jerseys for the regular season, but their throwbacks from the first game were done by Betlin.

Powers Athletic in Iowa makes the uniforms for Nike. Betlin currently makes the uniforms for Adidas, but Wilson was the maker for Adidas before Betlin took over a few years back.

Ripon made the uniforms for adidas for Tennessee, Northwestern and Notre Dame in 2005.

Wilson in Nashville did the UCLA and Wisconsin uniforms this year.

Betlin made the jerseys for the other schools.

This information comes directly from our adidas rep here at UT.

I think Ripon made NC State's unis, too.

Archived