cc and feedback

1stDownCreative

"Rampaging Stallions" is a long name for a team, and 5 syllables is a mouthful. Unless Rampaging is a town name I've never heard of, you also did the two words in markedly different ways. Other teams with 2-word names (Red Sox, Blue Devils, Mighty Ducks, Ragin' Cajuns) generally make the team name all one style. Unless there is a compelling reason to keep "Rampaging" in the mix, I'd ditch it. You conveyed motion with a sense of rampaging malice with the design of the horse.

All in all, it's very nicely rendered. I would also work on the bottom edge of the horse, because the orientation of the eye draws the viewer to the empty space between the head and the lettering, which I don't think was your intent. Also, if the horse is a rampaging stallion, the mane is very neat and coiffed. Needs something to show reckless unruly behavior.

But that's minor stuff. Overall, it's beautiful. Nicely done.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived