About NFL signature images

winghaz

Ok, as promised, here are the NFL signature images that I have been working on. Everyone has pretty much gotten an idea of how they are gonna look from the 49ers one I have been displaying. I have done one for every team. No snubs this time (there is no NFL team in LA after all ).

Like before, any of you may feel free to use these as your signature image, so long as you DO NOT EDIT THEM in any way, shape, or form. no resizing or scoreboards or schedules or records added to them. leave them as is.

also, please do not attempt to copy this style when you make your own signature images for fantasy teams, college teams, CFL teams, whatever team you can think of. this happened a lot with the baseball ones and the fact of the matter is, it ticked me off. I have discussed it with a few of the mods and they said they would help look out for anyone who attempts to plagarize these. If it doesnt have my ICS logo in the corner, I did not make it, and therefore it should not be displayed. simple as that. Don't try it, because it will be removed.

and last but not least, the only other signature image I am making in this style is a Reno CardSharks one for my MLF team. Im not gonna make anymore of them. So forget about PMing me to make one for your fantasy team, CFL team, college team, arena team, defunct NFL, XFL, USFL, WLAF, NFLE, or whatever FL you can think of, or a current NFL team in retro graphics and colors, because I will not do it. If you do PM me with such a request, I will delete the PM immediately and will not respond to you, and perhaps even block you from PMing me ever again.

now that we got that out of the way, here are some examples:

here are the links to all of them, arranged in divisional order so you can access your team easily.

49ers

Seahawks

Cardinals

Rams

Bears

Vikings

Packers

Lions

Saints

Panthers

Falcons

Buccaneers