Sport Management

black_gold_capone

Has anyone attended college and took Sport Management as a major or maybe know someone that has?

I'm graduating High School this year and plan on attending Slippery Rock University in Pa. I chose Sport Management because of my love of the business part in sports and my dream of becoming a general manager of a pro team some day. I'd like any insight into the career as possible. I figure to just keep learning as much as I can about the career and plan on also job shadowing a college A.D. as part of my senior project.

On a side note, I have a pretty easy senior project. I get to do it on Madden '06 Franchise mode B)

Now that we have the one for the thumb, the other hand looks lonely........GO STEELERS

I actually am a Sport Management major at Saint Leo University (about 30 minutes north of Tampa). I just began at Saint Leo last semester (Fall 2005, transferring from USF). I took my Intro to Sport Management course last semester and got a B+. If you have any questions, PM me and I'll try to answer them to the best of my ability.

Archived