Chief's Helmet needs yellow-gold

KCTAIL

Why not just use the yellow gold for the arrowhead outline. Black isn't in the set anywhere else, so it would fit without really changing much.

My $.02...

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

I think adding yellow throws off the balance of the logo. Notice how the helmet has a sharp, modern look, and with yellow it looks out of place. On greg's point, a subtle yellow outline could work, but as a fan I guess I'm just used to seeing the helmet without yellow. IMO, it's a good looking inconsistency.

Nice concept - in reality, won't happen on Lamar's watch.

I don't think it needs anything - I live here in KC and the classic Red & White (with black trim) looks great. There have been several helmets posted, especially nice ones that include gold (yellow). Some have even added a helmet stripe with gold (yellow).

I like your concept - not trying to put it down. IMO, the Chiefs don't need yellow on the helmet. They do need to do something with those terrible red pants.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Archived