Ole miss final mascots

animator

New Mascot Items Already on Sale--For Real!

Check this out:

http://www.collegiatecollectables.com/dsp_product2.cfm

A business called "The Memory Company" IS ALREADY ADVERTISING AND OFFERING FOR SALE three collectible Ole Miss items (a Christmas tree ornament, a figurine, and a print) featuring "REBEL BRUISER."

Obviously, the items already have been manufactured, since the advertisements specifically proclaim "Available Now."

It's the very same "Rebel Bruiser" being featured in the on-line "election" (which doesn't end for three more days).

To me, the Rebel Bruiser is a cross between Colonel Sanders and Hulk Hogan, whereas Rowdy Rebel looks a lot like Vin Diesel.  I'd keep Colonel Rebel as it is, but I would choose Rebel Bruiser.

Also, did you know that the Bruiser name for Rebel Bruiser is for Frank "Bruiser" Kinard, who was an All-American at Ole Miss (I think he was the school's first All-American).

Atlanta Braves, please bring back the Indian Head logo.

it was so awkward when making the changes that eventually i didn't like what my entry had become.  a blue-ish muscle dude in Under Armour (or whatever the stuff is called that NFL guys wear).

in the back of mind i kept convincing myself that for $5k, they could change it however they like.

Carolina Dreamin'

ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ

When a robotic Nixon is on the loose, we have a duty to take action.

• LMU locked this topic

Archived