Teal town zone re-launched

Puckguy14

Guys, at the same time I fooled you with a "new" Sharks logo, I also said that my Sharks fan site, the Teal Town Zone would be completely redesigned.  Well the site is finished!  The reason I tell this to a sports logo group is mainly because there is a uniforms section.  This is a uniform history for game worn jersey collectors, using Roger's template and adding texture to it.  So please go to http://puckguy14.tripod.com/tealtownzone

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

Hey puckguy14, where are the rest of the wallpapers? I was looking forward to seeing what you were able to gather from the site (including mine). Just curious.

** EDIT **

Oh yeah, by the way, the site looks good.  The design is cool and I lik ethe layout.  Good job.

Whatcha gonna do when the Ultimate MegaPowers run wild over you!

UMPPrimarySig.jpgUMPWarriorSig.jpgUMPAltSig.jpg

I gotta find the thread, when I have time.  I may put two at a time per month, due to bandwidth issues.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

Awesome!

I've always felt you're site was the greatest fansite on the web and now you've solidified that with the re-design. Specatacular!

I love the way you've laid out the History page, clever. The banners page and jersey history are icing on the cake. Great job!

• LMU locked this topic

Archived