Tatc projects?

mikeb7

Hi ya all!

First of all I'd like to say hello since this is my first post.

I've been a long time reader of this forum though.

I just wanted to ask if anyone would be interested in some ([bi]monthly?) TATC (Turn around the clock) projects/contests.

For instance: season 2005/06, the bobcats dump their name and bring the hornets back to charlotte.

New Orleans is now called Jazz,Trumpet,Saxophon..etc.

and Utah's new team name is Peak,Mountains,Avalanche... whatever.

and your task is to create a new Identity for one of those teams.

What do y'all think about that?

I agree with STL... no more contests!

I mean, Crossover Stadium was already closed because of lack of interest, another contest would just add to the general disinterest in contests.

I always thought the Webdav Challenge, Iron Crossover, and Discrimibattles covered the major bases of logo and jersey design, and would've been happy to have left those as the contests. Heck, we could've made the Officially Sanctioned CCSL Board Contests, and given them cool sponsorships (okay, I'm getting a little carried away, but who wouldn't want to see Discrimibattle XXXVI presented by the US Army? never mind)... but yeah, now I'm hopelessly off-topic... I'm just going to drift off here

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

i thought this was someone looking for a TATC project page...mine's the only one i know that bills itself as one :D

on a related note, i'm seriously considering restoring the drawing for at least the next discrimibattle, and instead of GMac vs 2 others in number 10, have that be a tournament of champions.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

• LMU locked this topic

Archived