How much would it cost?

i was wondering how much you guys would charge to have some logos done like.....

----reeds spring wolves (logos & word mark for uniforms and basketball court)

----COC (central ozark conference) including having a version of the one on my site below done so i can put it on my concepts.

these are just for me and not reeds spring high school

p.s. since i'm having trouble putting my concepts up on tripod (i create them as bit and try to convert them to jpeg, can't change to gif unfortunately) would geocities be better for me.go wolves

sms.gif

Why ask for Billions when I can ask for... (long pause)  . . .  "trillions"  -now look what you did to Mr. Bigglesworth (cat meow of pain).

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Ah, you nunce! It's "when I can ask for... millions?" *smacks forehead* :)

Anyways, we're getting WAY off-topic with this boy's question. I guess there's no real set fee for a logo... it sort of varies from designer to designer from my experience. You have to take into consideration things like workload, scope of use, etc etc. I'd just ask some individuals or groups and get quotes and go with what you think is fair.

There are many good "craftsman" on this site (sorry I'm not one of them, I'm working my way up the ladder) .

Tell people what you want and be specific.  Do you want a single logo, or the whole package (primary logo, 2ndary logo and alternate logo).

This site has many creative "logo warriors"!!! :D

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

• LMU locked this topic

Archived