SIs off-season NFL needs:

brinkeguthrie

SIs off-season NFL needs:

AFC WEST

Denver -- If they decide they really want to, the Broncos will win the Terrell Owens Sweepstakes, reasoning that the risk to their locker-room chemistry is worth it if they can get one monster season out of a well-behaved Owens and get over the Super Bowl hump .

(a deal with the devil. if they do this, they know what will happen.)

Dallas -- The Cowboys' revolving door at kicker will end this offseason when Dallas signs a proven commodity during free agency. It could be soon-to-be-ex-Colt Mike Vanderjagt, Green Bay's Ryan Longwell, or even New England's Adam Vinatieri if the Patriots somehow allow Mr. Clutch to get to the open market.

(The Pats would let Vinatieri go??)

San Francisco -- The 49ers will lose at least two of their four linebackers who are scheduled for free agency: Julian Peterson, Andre Carter, Brandon Moore and Derek Smith. All but Smith are players San Francisco is prepared to live without. That's why the 49ers will be focusing on the position in both the draft and free agency.

(I didn't know the Niners could live without ANY players.)

(I didn't know the Niners could live without ANY players.)

Whaddaya mean? They've been existing without players for a couple years now! :P

(Sorry.)

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

AFC WEST

Denver -- If they decide they really want to, the Broncos will win the Terrell Owens Sweepstakes, reasoning that the risk to their locker-room chemistry is worth it if they can get one monster season out of a well-behaved Owens and get over the Super Bowl hump .

Why not? Worked for the Eagles.... kinda...

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

I think whatever team T.O. ends up with is gonna get the headache but almost everyone does. I do think that if any coach could help T.O. it would be Shannahan.

I still love Mike Vanderjagt from the Steelers-Colts game. But he is still a great kicker and should definetly be signed by the cowboys.

The niners need......fill in about 40 somethin blanks

Now that we have the one for the thumb, the other hand looks lonely........GO STEELERS

Archived