WLAF Hong Kong

cyandlux

Great logo and wordmark on this one. My only suggestion would be to put a slightly heavier outline (or maybe a double outline) around the logo on the helmet. I'm not sure why, but it just looks like it needs to be set apart from the shell more (maybe because the eyes and the orange "wedge" on the neck match the helmet).

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

It needs red. In China, red is the color of good luck, I doubt a sports franchise there would not use it. I know it might look too traditional but try replacing the orange with red and the blue with gold, or just add gold too. I like the series and you have a lot of great ideas and time on your hands too.

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

It needs red. In China, red is the color of good luck, I doubt a sports franchise there would not use it. I know it might look too traditional but try replacing the orange with red and the blue with gold, or just add gold too. I like the series and you have a lot of great ideas and time on your hands too.

I did during winter break, which is when I started putting this all together, now the semester is kicking my ass. I have had NO time recently except to post.

Archived