Corel Draw File

spyboy1

I went to Brands of the World to get the World Baseball Classic logo and when I downloaded it, it was a Corel Draw file.

Is there any way, without actually having Corel Draw on my work computer, to convert it to some other format so I can open it in Illustrator or perhaps Photoshop?

Thanks,

JeffB

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

• 2 weeks later...

Well, this a bit of an old topic, but I just stumbled across it. In case you never solved your problem, I don't know of any way to convert it. Opening it in Corel and saving as an Illustrator file is the only way I know of, and then it is a good idea to open it and save it in Illustrator as well to make sure the .ai file is updated to the current version. Then it is good to go for Photoshop, etc.

BOTW usually converts uploaded .cdr files to .eps, but I've noticed lately that there are quite a few .cdr files on there. I'm not sure why, since .eps is probably the most universal vector format.

I can convert it for you if you still need it fixed.

Using Illustrator CS I haven't had any trouble opening .cdr files. Don't remember much trouble opening them in AI 10 either. No chance of using a .cdr file in PhotoShop though, regardless of version.

You may be able to update your version of Illustrator at the Adobe website.

Archived