Buffalo Bills Concept

eRay

ok, i used paint cause i wanted to do a concept, but didnt have access to illustrator, but i do know how to use it, and my next concept will be on illustrator, cause i hate Paint quality.

I wanted to simplify the bills jerseys, and drop off the multiple blues they use. kinda wanted to go old school, but stayed away from it but kept it traditional. C&C please and thank you.

billsconcept.jpg

p.s. I used the template DirtyCurty used in the Raider concept, including the numbers. thanks to who ever provided that first.

for a traditional style jersey, the side panels seem out of place. probably could use some trim around the numbers. blue seems a bit light but im not sure if its the jpeg artifacts or not. also on the white jersey, it could use some blue trim around the stripes.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

heh, i'm not ovewhelmed by it either way, but then not everything is able to do that. I don't love it, but I dont' hate it. sort of like Hawthorn.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

thanks for the input. i will probably never use Paint for a concept again, but if i do i will remember to save it as a png. i thought about outlining the numbers, but like how it looked, maybe it was because i didnt do it right in paint, it just looked bad. the blue looked alot better in Paint, i don't know what happened. thanks, and any more C&C is welcome.

Archived