Chicago Terror

TTaylor44

Here's is a design that I made one day when I was bored during class, I liked it enough to remake it on my computer.

I got the idea for the eye from Gordie's "Demons" Design.

It also has the look of a wing.

So what do you think?

**EDIT**

I fiddled around with the colors, changed the red to purple and made the gray and gold darker for the new one

OLD PICTURE

terrorjpg.jpg

NEW PICTURE

terror.jpg

It's an interesting design. Is that supposed to be an eye with a pupil slit? If so, you might want to make the wing extend around it more to define the eye. I think it's got a lot of potential, especially on a football helmet.

What sport is it for?

On a separate issue, the name "Terror" might not be practical these days, but that's a different discussion entirely.

HURRICANES | PANTHERS | WHITE SOX | WOLFPACK

I know that the name Terror would probably not be a name that would be used now a days, I just used it because of the look of the eye. I thought that the eye was more like a monster or demon eye so I decided that instead of a name that is used often I would think of a name that kind of combined the emotions that come up with monsters and demons.

Thanks for the comment, It's great to see a positive comment for the first one I've posted.

I don't have a specific sport for it to be used. I thought it would look really good on a black football helmet thought.

And the Design itself is more of an eye than anything else I would say, and the pupil is actually a T for the name Terror.

Archived