NWTrailTrekker's 1000th Post Extravaganza!

nwtrailtrekker

:shocked:Well, I've made it to 1000 posts!!!!! :shocked:

soooooo glad ive made it this long!!! and to give back to the community here i decided to make some concepts (all in MS Paint) from the World Baseball Classic (which i'm really getting into by the way). Hope you like!!!!

C&C as usual but this is a special post for me so make your C&C especially special!

p.s. i know that sounds corny...

anyways here's the concept...

worldbaseballclassicconcepts2.png

Mexico looks more like Italy. And the USA one with the stars is pretty bad - I'd say cut the stars down to two or three, and put them around the wordmark or something. China's are surprisingly okay.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

The USA jerseys are WAY too busy. You have a unique idea with Canada, but I don't think that it would work in practice since they would be tucked in. The others work for me. You really don't have to worry about Mexico looking like Italy since Italy always wear blue.

I once had a car but I crashed it. I once had a guitar but I smashed it. I once, wait where am I going with this?

I'd wear the USA one on 4th of July - however the 2nd Mexico one is fantastic.

Nice work on all of them. Canada text is too low. Nice Idea with the sleeves on the Canadian jersey, I like how the Maple Leaf is part of it. :D

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Archived