Ms paint question

moose97

OK, I've finaly decided to try my hand at designing a few jerseys.  Until I decide how serious I want to be, I'm using MS Paint.  Problem is, once I copy an image into Paint, it turns black and white.  WTF?!?  What am I doing wrong?  HELP!

Moose

I use paint and have never had this prob.  I did have this problem with imaging because the file setting for the new file was set to black and white.  Not sure if there is a setting like that for Paint, I'll have to look into it.  

Once you get it figured out, check my thread-"Big Legit Project"- and see if you can't come up with anything for it.  By the way, all I use is Paint (I have Illustrator but haven't downloaded it to my computer yet) so everyone of my uni concepts is done in Paint.

In war there is no prize for runner-up. -- Omar N. Bradley

OK, checked it out.  Hopefully this is the problem.  On your top toolbar, there is a button called Image.  Click it.  Then, go down the menu and click attributes.  A window will come up that has some different settings on it including color-Black and White or Colors.  Obviously, you will want to click Colors.  Hopefully, this solves your prob.

In war there is no prize for runner-up. -- Omar N. Bradley

OK, that didn't work.  Here's what I'm working with, and exactly what happens:  I'm using Roger Clamente's hockey template, and opening up a logo.  Initialy, the logo opens up in color, but when I "select all" and copy, as soon as it is pasted in the template, it switched to black and white.  Also, when I'm trying to "flood" color into the jersey template, most come up either black or grey.  Again, I checked under Attributes, and nothing is working.  HELP!

Moose

Archived