Frozen Four is set!

WISDUCK

The Four teams to meet in Milwaukee will be Wisconsin, Maine, Boston College, and North Dakota.

Wisconsin plays Maine

Boston College plays North Dakota

I got Wisconsin winning the championship over North Dakota! Who do you got winning the whole thing?

brettfavre.png

Michigan State was my sleeper as they were the hottest team (11-1 in their last 12 games) but Maine bounced them today. Cornell was my "favorite of the heart" as they are the local team and I've known some of their players over the years. Gotta go with Wisconsin.

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

2006-07 NCFAB National Champions

2006 NCFAF Midwest Conf. Champions

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Detroit Black Panthers (Xtreme Hockey League) 2005-06 Yzerman Conference Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

MLH (Major League Hockey, an AHL Fantasy League)

TRAC (Team Racing Auto Circuit, NASCAR)

If Brian Elliot is back at midseason form, the Badgers will be tough to beat. He's been the man for 11 scoreless periods or something...

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Archived