Seattle Spirit Logo & Pocket Helmet

nwtrailtrekker

hey there, i would love some C&C on the logo and pocket helmet I designed for my fantasy team, the Seattle Spirit.

the image isn't the best, but it looks great in real life IMO. so here it is:

spiritpocketpro.jpg

and here's a better look at the logo, i designed it, and had help from m&l on vectoring.

seattlespiritlogoalone.png

Looks pretty good. How'd you put that on there? If you hand painted it, more power to you.

Like GoNords said, the top part of the sun is curved, unlike the rest. It's not bothersome, but it is a bit odd. This might actually look decent on a gold helmet, although I like it on the black.

I think I can make out decal outlines within the reflection on the helmet, so I don't think it's handpainted. Still, it's outstanding work, the one odd edge on the sunburst notwithstanding. Outstanding - great colors, great design. Your best work yet, NWTT.

That said, I have a question: where'd you get the tiny decal of your own design for pocket helmets?

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

seattlespiritlogoalone.png

I dig this, Tommy Boy...very, very cool. Nice colors too. I would almost want to see it on a dark red helmet too. Either way, you've got lots of options.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

thanks guys, the helmet started as the old falcons helmet, but with brass-o i removed the logo, to answer your questions, yes, i used a decal, i actually just resized the main logo i have on Inkscape to very small, and printed it on sticker paper, then i cut it out (very difficult), and applied it. then sprayed it with a nice finish.

Archived