Cubs Home Alt

SouthpawJosh

This was inspired by this previous thread, and no one really did a Cubs example. There were some users who were against it altogether, some thought it wouldn't work with just a logo on one side (needing the pinstripes to balance out the jersey), and some thought it might work.

With that in mind, I put these together. One version includes the red outline that they currently have (which I don't like in this concept), and the other is just straight blue (looks better, imo).

CubsNoPinRed.jpg

CubsNoPinBlue.jpg

C&C welcome... I'm trying to get better at this. I realize there should probably be blue piping on the jersey itself. I'm guessing that would involve using the pen tool, which I'm not the greatest at yet.

I realize there should probably be blue piping on the jersey itself.

Blue piping on the shirt (like the Tigers have) would ad some visual interest. As it is now, I think it is too plain. Everything else looks pretty slick.

See, I like these. Although the back of the second ones look sorta Dodger-y to me, when I saw the first ones I couldn't think of another team that would have that look. Simple, classy, if I was a Cub fan I'd grab one.

Only other thought is, would an alternate hat work with these to spice them up? Maybe some sort of cubby on there. If not, you still have great unis.

Archived