New templates

puckcool22

Not for Dallas or Minnesota yet.  I'll probably have them on Saturday.

Anaheim's, unfortunately, is the one jersey that severely exposes my design flaws with the template itself...(or my wrong sized numbers).  Well, I could release what I have, but any attempt at personalizing it will just cause either overlapping or scrunching.

Which is why I developed a whole new template!

Well, not exactly.  What I did was make a grid based the measurements of real NHL jerseys.  The thing is though is finetuning it takes forever, because the official measurements as found in the NHL rulebook produce a very disproportionate jersey, whereas the measurements of my actual jerseys yield much better results.  It is strictly in the experimental stage (I never even tried to make collars for it yet.)

Here's the only example I have to show you of what I'm trying:  (copy and paste) http://www.geocities.com/rogercl....ate.gif

(Keep in mind, I erased the gird once I plotted the points and mapped them)

If you fold it in half, you'll notice the sleeves are way too big.

Come to think of it, I think the NHL's measurements are for goalie jerseys, which are the maximum allowed space period, which is what these appear to be.  (Got that Mr. E?)

I'll still be strictly using my old template for now to design jersey ideas.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

I agree.

It would be a real boon to the world.

And maybe using the correct colours from SSUR.org would be smart. You had no idea how hard I laboured on the Dallas Stars Rafale jersey, trying to find the right colours...

Super Wario Comix!

Iron Crossover IX Contender (Tied for 6th)

Iron Crossover Halloween Contender (Tied for Bronze)

vanhalengo.png

Archived