25th anniversary logo

StefOn

Pretty classy logo. I like the banner esque design and all. The logo should somehow incorporate some sort of football feel into it, because there's not a distinquished character from any other sport. Other than that it's pretty well done. Nice.

It doesn't need a football. It's pretty good as is. Once on a jersey, everyone'd know the sport, anyway.

Me likey, although I'd add a smidge of white in the actual banner, maybe as a script outline.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

looks nice, although it appears the curve of the "TWENTYFIVE" doesn't quite follow the curve of the banner....perhaps just an optical illusion, but the last "E" looks closer to the bottom of the banner than the first "T". the arch on "GRAZ GIANTS" also fails to follow both the top arch on the shield and the arch on the banner.....just throws the whole thing off a little to me. fix those and you are golden.

otherwise, nice job.

edit:

oops, just noticed the kerning is off on "GRAZ" compared to the kerning for "GIANTS"....looks like it reads "G R A Z GIANTS".

I'm not too crazy about "FROM 1981 TO 2006" on this, especially given the changes in thickness between the numbers and letters. I think that if you just went with "1981 - 2006", it would look better; a little more balanced.

Other than that and some of the stuff that's already been pointed out, though, solid work.

Thanks for the help.

As usual, all the comments are right to the point. I did not post the final version (submitted it and now can't find my USB stick...). The kerning is a problem, aswell as the little problems with the curve. I corrected those before handing it in.

Yes, it is the Patriots font. That font is great, but numbers and letters are not well balanced. (Not made for such a use).

Unfortunately I can not change the "From 1981 to 2006" as that was requested.

Archived