Canadian Bird logo of some sort...

Roger Clemente

I was bored at work yesterday, so I started doodling in paint and came up with these:

bird.gif

They were meant to be a maple leaf motif, but after drawing one, I found it to look kind of like a bird. I drew another one, sort of at a different angle of flight. The things I like about these are their simplicity and you can imagine if either the top right or bottom right "trident" of the leaf could be the tail of the bird with other of the two serving as the tail of the bird, so it could either be ascending (like the one of the left is more suited for) or gliding down (like the one on the right is more suited for). I don't know what application they could be for, maybe some of Bird Society or Bird-Watchers Society of Canada.

Comments welcome.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

I was bored at work yesterday, so I started doodling in paint and came up with these:

bird.gif

They were meant to be a maple leaf motif, but after drawing one, I found it to look kind of like a bird. I drew another one, sort of at a different angle of flight. The things I like about these are their simplicity and you can imagine if either the top right or bottom right "trident" of the leaf could be the tail of the bird with other of the two serving as the tail of the bird, so it could either be ascending (like the one of the left is more suited for) or gliding down (like the one on the right is more suited for). I don't know what application they could be for, maybe some of Bird Society or Bird-Watchers Society of Canada.

Comments welcome.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

It could look VERY nice as a shoulder patch for a hockey jersey.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived