Dual-Color Kings Jerseys

rebelx

Hey, does anybody remember these?

http://pro-jerseys.com/images/jerseys/kings-7b-l.jpg

I had almost forgotten about those. Man, those things were goofy-looking. I'm not sure exactly when the Kings wore them; I'm guessing it was only in the year the new logo and color scheme debuted ('94-'95), but if somebody knows for sure, then say your piece.

I think it was slightly later/longer than that, cus I recall them being in use in a couple of Chris Webber's early years as a King (I think Jason Williams wore em as well, though I'm 100% sure they dumped em before they got Bibby...it's sorta obvious Hurley wore em).

I figure they thought a 50/50 split wouldn't have gone over too well. I've thought it was a 40/60 split, though I've never gotten around to measuring to make sure.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I think it was slightly later/longer than that, cus I recall them being in use in a couple of Chris Webber's early years as a King (I think Jason Williams wore em as well, though I'm 100% sure they dumped em before they got Bibby...it's sorta obvious Hurley wore em).

I figure they thought a 50/50 split wouldn't have gone over too well. I've thought it was a 40/60 split, though I've never gotten around to measuring to make sure.

...again, I've got a Style Gude sheet on that one...just need to scan it.

But I think you're right - more like a 40%-60% split.

Archived