Richmond Chiefs

DomTheAthlete29

I haven't really been posting to many of my concepts, beacuse I need to work on my skill. About a month ago I posted a Round Rock Express, concept and recieved good feedback. This time I hope I can recieve more positve C&C. Well here we go for my 2nd concept!

There is only the Home jersey here, beacuse I plan to make Road and Alt. later! Well here we go, I would now like to present to you the 06' Richmond Chiefs!

baseballuni2.jpg

My logo is from the

Peoria Chiefs from the Midwest League, minor league baseball. Just a recolor tho because I thaught it impoved the colors for the team. Found on www.logosever.com

Dom

C&C

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

Not feelin' it.

GOOD: Color scheme (green and gold/tan is underutilized and can look really good); colored sanitary socks; dark green belts/shoes; pants striping; logo (it's cartoonish, but it would work for the minors); cap monogram.

NOT SO GOOD: non-white home jersey (what is the visiting team going to wear for contrast, this is closer to the SD Padres' road khaki/sand than it is white); severe mismatch between jersey and pants; contrast-colored placket (never a good idea for a serious concept in the opinion of many, including myself); contrast-colored sleeves (even if this is a vest, colroed vest + contrasting color undershirt = disaster... vests work best if they're white or gray/road color); light colored caps (show dirt/sweat far worse than darker caps); logo and number are reversed (logo/monogram over heart/left chest, number on right); Phoenix Coyotes flashbacks with the numbering/lettering.

SUGGESTIONS: if it's a home jersey, make it white; switch the logo and the number on the front; green cap are all a good start.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Fonts seem a little uninspiring for baseball, especially with no outline. Also, the button area as a cardinal rule should never be colored. And, it's more traditional to have the logo on the opposite side of the jersey, although an intricate logo like that is best relegated as a sleelve patch with a cap logo or variation of one on the front. It also would work better with an original logo, but props for actually citing your sources unlike others in the past.

VmWIn6B.png

Archived