Tampa Bay Lightning Concept

cleckie

simple, which I like, but seems a bit lacking in the pop factor. the "wow, that's distinct i totally get what he was going for" factor. also, the jersey looks almost "cut off" at the bottom. like it should go down farther. I'm picturing this on a person and i feel like it would be at the waist, when hockey jerseys extend to mid thigh

I like the concept, but I do think two things could be changed. I am a fan of the shoulder logos, and think a good one would work well on this concept. And, secondly, I think the "POP" factor El_Duderino, was talking about could be accomplished, simply by making the lightning bolt in the circle bigger, and maybe adding a different color background to the circle instead of the color of the jersey, it makes it look like the circle is clear, so you only see jersey behind it.

I love the logo. If you want to make it look pop, make the whole jersey design like a giant bullseye with the lightning blot striking the centre as the circles come out from there and cover the entire jersey. Make them bold lines though. It would certainly be an interesting concept.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Archived