New Era 5950's made in China

BamaHater

I was at the mall today and noticed alot of the 5950's were being made in China. It is kinda sad that they have had to ousource production to China. The hats look kinda cheezy. The designs were not they very good looking. For me I will never buy a 5950 that is made in China. I'll stick to one made in the USA

I was at the mall today and noticed alot of the 5950's were being made in China. It is kinda sad that they have had to ousource production to China. The hats look kinda cheezy. The designs were not they very good looking. For me I will never buy a 5950 that is made in China. I'll stick to one made in the USA

Um... are you talking about the Fashion Caps?

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

It sounds like you bought a counterfeit, if it is made in China and not 100% wool.

actually you are wrong. NE has opened factories in China. a majority of them are still made in Buffaloe.

OhioStateBuckeyesLightBanner.png by RoscoeUA

hailtothechief.png by gingerbreadman

Typically with products like this, I'm not sure about the specifics with NewEra ... but many times its that the product parts are manufactured internationally, but assembled in the States ... or vice versa. Occasionally the tag will point out the two locations of production, but sometimes, the assembly plants are not even noted.

What's the problem with outsourcing? Ignoring the loss of American jobs, union jobs (which NE doesn't care about anyway, since they're anti-union), lower wages, poorer quality, inconsisent fitting, the problem is that NE puffs up their chests and pretends to bleed U.S.A. patriotism every chance it gets. Their logo's a bit of a giveaway. That, and for years they've boasted "Made in the U.S.A." when that just wasn't the truth.

Other than that, no problem.

Archived