Blue Jay's Tickets Available!

no97

Hi, I've got three Blue Jay's tickets to the Wed. June 28th game vs. the Washington Nationals at Rogers Center that are available to any forum member for a reasonable offer. I paid $21 CDN for two, and $14.70 CDN for the third (it's a Junior priced ticket). They are in the Family Zone (unfortunatly, for some of you, an alcohol-free area), Section 238, Row 1, Seats 1, 2, and 3 (Seat 3 is the Jr., priced ticket).

Please PM me with an offer for these tickets. Unfortunatly, I have to put a drop-dead date of June 9th on this offer, as I will then put them on eBay to try to recoup some of my money if this method is unsuccessfull (I'm not trying to make money, just not lose all of it :flagcanada: ). Thanks for your interest, and BTW, this is a CC approved thread...

Moose

Toronto is a long way from Bemidji, moose. Winnipeg is a hell of a lot closer, and it has Northern League baseball.

Which reminds me of a story. I worked at the Bismarck Tribune for 22 years, and about 15 years ago a guy right out of Iowa State started there. One of the first things he asked was, "How far is it from Bismarck to Montreal?" I said, "Oh, about 2,000 miles." He said, "No, it must be about 300 miles away." I said, "Do you mean Winnipeg?" and he stayed his course, saying Montreal was about 300 miles from Bismarck. I had to pull out a map just to show him.

Toronto is a long way from Bemidji, moose. Winnipeg is a hell of a lot closer, and it has Northern League baseball.

Which reminds me of a story. I worked at the Bismarck Tribune for 22 years, and about 15 years ago a guy right out of Iowa State started there. One of the first things he asked was, "How far is it from Bismarck to Montreal?" I said, "Oh, about 2,000 miles." He said, "No, it must be about 300 miles away." I said, "Do you mean Winnipeg?" and he stayed his course, saying Montreal was about 300 miles from Bismarck. I had to pull out a map just to show him.

I know how far Toronto is from Bemidji... We had a family vacation (hence the Family Zone tickets) planned where I was going to visit my parents and sister in Chicago the weekend prior to this game, then drive to Toronto, and stop in Chicago again on the way back.

If some of you remember last summer, I posted about a baseball tour I took, visiting Cincinnatti, St. Louis, Arlington, Houston and Atlanta. Visiting MLB ballparks is one of those things I like to do, and Rogers Center is one I don't have yet, so when my wife said she wanted to visit Toronto, I said "let's go!"

Unfortunatly, she ended up having some dental problems, and had root canal surgery done about a month ago, and her dental insurance didn't cover it, so $1500 later, our vacation's been cut down by a week, and to just a long weekend in Chicago with no trip to Toronto.

So, once again, if anyone wants three tickets, PM me with an offer...

Moose

Archived