Clippers jersey question

ninersdd

Actually, the lakers logo, the LAKERS wordmark has motoin streaks, the clippers logo, the basketball has the motion streaks.

Anyway you look at it they are both very lame

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

The Lakers have had that same logo since they to Los Angeles in 1960. But, the original version of the logo was blue and white, but didn't change to the color scheme until they moved to the Forum in 1967.

You look at the Clippers' court and website, the secondary "LAC" logo and the cursive "Clippers" workmark are much more promiently used. However, I do agree that the primary logo needs to go. From the concepts I've seen lately, anything is better than the primary logo. Also of note, the Clippers changed to the current set of uniforms in 2001-01, the team's 2nd season at Staples Center. The differences were thinner stripes on the sides of the uniforms, and a different block font were used for the numerals.

clips_manning_88_240.jpg

This was the 1989-2000 uniform, with Danny Manning

clips_brand_03_240.jpg

This is the current set, in place since 2000, with Elton Brand

Based on the prespective that these photos were taken, you can't see the full details I explained above. However, these are the best ones I could find at the moment.

Identify the basic elements of the Lakers' world-famous logo, then see if they show up in the Clippers' logo.

The part I like best about the logos is that the lines on the basketballs don't line up on either one.

Put Your Hands up For Detroit (our lovely city)

Archived