Stanley Cup Finals

NJTank

And please excuse my whining - I'm a little ticked at all the "fans" that have suddenly given up on the team.

I haven't given up on them--because I'm cheering for Mike Commodore.

(And I've learned to never count the Oilers out, unitl they ARE out.)

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tank, you are the biggest fraud on these boards.  What in God's name gives you the right to criticize the Canes fan base?  Your forgetting about many New Englanders (myself included) who still love the Canes, still spend money on the TV package, merchandise, etc.  And get this: the playoff games have been sold out!  Would you beleive it?  You root for the Devils with possibly the worst fan base in the NHL.  They've won how many times in the past 10 years?  And they can't sell out a freaking playoff game!!  I went to Game 4 in the Meadowlands and that was the sorriest excuse for hockey fans I have ever seen.  That alone gives you absolutely no right to criticize any fan base.

Amen!

I mean come on...the only time the Devils ever get crowds at the Swamp is when they play the Rangers or Flyers...and that's b/c the Ranger and Flyer fans in the area take the friggin' place over.

The Devils don't have a bad fan base, it's just that there aren't as many Devils fans as Rangers fans around here. That's just the truth, but the fans the Devils have (myself included) are mostly knowledgable diehards. Also, the Continental Airlines Arena is not a very accessable place to get to, other than car or bus. But as for Tank criticizing the 'Canes, do you have any other information besides your opinion, to prove what you think is true?

Archived