Mississippi RiverWarriors

TFoA

Well, I've made my first concept in months. And, of course, it's for a fantasy league. The funny thing is, I'm not even in it yet, it's for my application to join the MLF. (I wanna put an I inbetween the M and L so bad...) It's the Mississippi RiverWarriors, but it's like the names TrailBlazers and SuperSonics, so it can be Mississippi Warriors as well. Anyways, here's the concept, w/o a primary logo (I was thinking something along the lines of a Native American/Chief)

MississippiRiverWarriors.png

C&C would be greatly appreciated, y'all. (And keep in mind I use MGI Photosuite, which is basically MS Paint 2.0...lol)

these jerseys actually look really good IMO, but the 2 helmets confuse me. choose one and i'm fine with it. i say go with the black one, but use the W sign, not the M. make the top of the socks on the white jersey another color, black doesnt work for me. other than that, it looks good. the colors and color use is great

I like the color combo. I also like the striping and the use of the colors in the set. However, the logo on the silver(?) helmet kinda looks like an extracted molar. I think with a little tweaking, the W will work better.

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

• 3 weeks later...

Archived