Uni Watch: Paul Lukas

Bearcats

I don't understand how he burns Holland for using Orange and praises Ivory Coast for the same thing. Why does every team need to be in their flag's colours?

Dixon loves the orange and green in Ivory Coast's unis. Something tells me Dixon is from Florida. Perhaps South Florida.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

My thoughts on WC get ups: enough of the Puma logo, looks stupid, but not as bad as the adidas template from '90.

The English kits not that good???? The St. George's cross is pure class and the Red tops (to me at least) are reminiscant of their '66 WC championship tops, hmmm 40 years ago they beat Germany aided by a controvercial goal, think it is mere coincidence they go to a very simlar top for the '06 tourney? I think they are pretty cool overall white and red.

Also the description of the U.S. jerseys fail to mention the blue tops are very similar to ones worn by the US in the late 90s.

fade.gif

I'm assuming this Dixon fellow must be an avid soccer fan, because why else would Lukas allow him to write. Mr. Dixon made a few errors, especially with Brazil's 1998 kit, and the question about T&T's socks, which were not striping but tape, and furthermore about the paraguay kit, no stripes on the back. And hating on OranJe.....come on. I'd email him but im far too lazy.

Archived