M&N Ky Colonels jersey

brinkeguthrie

I need to look into this more to confirm this, but I don't believe the Colonels had Red trim on the numbers and letters. They just had it on the shoulder, neck and leg trim areas.

I remember that always bugged me back in the day...

Upon close inspection, they sure do look close. The only thing I noticed different on the eBay one was the presance of the words "Goin' Deep Sports" above the Mitchell & Ness Nostalga Co. logo. That does not seem to be present on the tag on the M&N site...

Of course, it could have been manufactured special for Goin' Deep Sports, or they could be runnig a scam...

Moose

Lakeshow2 only sell real jerseys. They are totally legit. They sell them so cheap because they get all of the overruns from M&N. All the ones which did not sell, or they made too many end up at places like here. Usually all the jerseys no one wants are here. You can get them cheap.

I need to look into this more to confirm this, but I don't believe the Colonels had Red trim on the numbers and letters.  They just had it on the shoulder, neck and leg trim areas.

I remember that always bugged me back in the day...

Pantone - I was here when the Colonels wore those uniforms (the last two years of the ABA) and they definitly did have red trim on the numbers and letters, but it was pretty narrow trim that didn't show up well on TV.

Just to refresh my memory, I looked up the uniforms on the "Remember the ABA" page - here is a road jersey:

1975KentuckyRoad.JPG

And a home jersey:

1975KentuckyHome.JPG

Lakeshow2 only sell real jerseys. They are totally legit. They sell them so cheap because they get all of the overruns from M&N. All the ones which did not sell, or they made too many end up at places like here. Usually all the jerseys no one wants are here. You can get them cheap.

Thanks for that tip!

Anyone know of any other reputable re-sellers with those prices?

I just wish I could wear those giant sizes.

Archived