Mighty Ducks Concept

fonz

I worked on this for a bit trying to get the colours/layout to work. I tried to make this as realistic a jersey as possible using the original movie logo. What you think?

jerseyducks.png

i like this jersey i would definately buy this jersey

Its not who you are on the outside, its who you are on the inside that makes you great

ducksravensheat7kr.png

Fantasy Sports Experience

Orlando Palms (2006-2007) (MLH)

I'm so glad that the real-life Mighty Ducks (now just Anaheim Ducks) never used that logo... still, not a bad concept, though I'd darken the purple and get rid of the yellow striping.

I just used the purple that was in the logo so it would match.

Ok, I changed all the colours to current Anaheim Duck colours and included their dark purple from the good old Mighty Duck days. I think this looks more realistic and sharper.

jerseyducks2.png

not bad, but a bit too dark and I don't think the purple blends too well with it IMO.

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

Ok, I changed all the colours to current Anaheim Duck colours and included their dark purple from the good old Mighty Duck days. I think this looks more realistic and sharper.

jerseyducks2.png

not bad, but a bit too dark and I don't think the purple blends too well with it IMO.

What exactly is a bit too dark? The overall package or one part in particular?

jerseyducks2.png

What exactly is a bit too dark? The overall package or one part in particular?

all of it, the color scheme just seems a bit radical. the logo looks fine, its just the colors chosen don't seem to work very well.

I like the concept of the first one, much better than the 2nd one. Mostly because green is used in the logo AND in the jersey, as oposed to the 2nd one which uses green in the logo, but not in the jersey.

Good job though!

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

I like the concept of the first one, much better than the 2nd one. Mostly because green is used in the logo AND in the jersey, as oposed to the 2nd one which uses green in the logo, but not in the jersey.

Good job though!

Exactly, I like your idea for the 2nd concept, it's just the colors are bad.

Archived