Inkscape Install

logodawg

Does anyone know how to install Inkscape? It won't let me download the .exe file and I'm clueless on how to install it as a .tar.gz.

I once had a car but I crashed it. I once had a guitar but I smashed it. I once, wait where am I going with this?

I'm having trouble as well. I was able to download it, but once I clicked on it, it said that it couldn't load a certain font or something, and then it just exited.

Any help would be appreciated.

I'm having trouble as well. I was able to download it, but once I clicked on it, it said that it couldn't load a certain font or something, and then it just exited.

Any help would be appreciated.

Ya same here, having the same problem. Something to do with a bug in it.....

4kv29i.jpg

Just an update, I downloaded Inkscape .exe file from Limewire. All I can say is wow just from the five minutes I spent with it I'm amazed that something like this is available.

I once had a car but I crashed it. I once had a guitar but I smashed it. I once, wait where am I going with this?

I got .43 from limewire, but I think your right about the antivirus.

I downloaded and installed it at work in minutes since they wouldn't let me keep my personal verson of Corel Draw on company equipment. I think I got version .43. Versions .44 and .43 are both available on sourceforge.net in both exe and zip formats.

-LT

i just got .44, and i'm really impressed. Sure it isn't exactly like corel or illustrator, but it's a hell of a program. They've managed to add a lot of new features, and make this thing a top program.

i just got .44, and i'm really impressed. Sure it isn't exactly like corel or illustrator, but it's a hell of a program. They've managed to add a lot of new features, and make this thing a top program.

You didn't happen happen to win the Astrobowl with Inkscape, did you? If so, that is a pretty fine endorsement of the program right there (congrats by the way)

LT

Archived