Kansas City Royals

DomTheAthlete29

I have always wondered what colors other then Royal and that ugly Copper color could represent the KC Royals. I looked into colors that included even yellow, or vegas gold. But when it was all said and done. I took the D.Blue and Powder Blue for the old days. Hope you enjoy C&C

kanascityroyals.png

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

While I like the reintroduction of the light blue from the George Brett era, I am not diggin the navy blue. I do agree with sportslogo about having "Kansas City Royals" span the entire front is too much. If you want it to say all that try doing it in two lines. Not to nitpick but having four different caps and four different pants is too many.

KUHawks.png

Gonna have to give this one the thumbs-down, bro.

1. The Royals wear royal blue. You want to add powder blue roadies, be my guest. But you have a team whose name connotes a certain air, and there are colors that are associated with that connotation that are left out of this concept ion favor of a color that has nothing to do with royalty. This is no different than their ridiculous experiments with black. Certain teams need to use certain colors. The Royals are such a team, and royal blue is such a color for them.

2. "KansasCityRoyals" was never intended to be used on a single jersey. There's simply no way to make that work without it running under both armpits and being so small that you couldn't read it anyway. Excluding certain exceptions (Cardinals), the wordmarks that seem to work best are (nickname) at home, (city/state) on the road. But not both.

3. Gray bills show dirt and sweat too easily.

3a. Powder blue bills show dirt and sweat too easily.

3b. Powder blue caps show dirt and sweat too easily.

Unlike jerseys and pants that get laundered every day, caps stay grimy and unwashed. By mid-May, no one on the team would have the same color cap if they used such light colors.

4. On the home jerseys, there's not enough contrast between the white background and the wordmark.

5. No team needs 4 caps.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Unlike jerseys and pants that get laundered every day, caps stay grimy and unwashed. By mid-May, no one on the team would have the same color cap if they used such light colors.

How about the Oakland A's with their yellow bills?

Unlike jerseys and pants that get laundered every day, caps stay grimy and unwashed.  By mid-May, no one on the team would have the same color cap if they used such light colors.

How about the Oakland A's with their yellow bills?

Agreed. Now name a 2nd MLB team presently wearing light-colored bills. One out of about 50 isn't really making a profound statement (and the Orioles' orange bills are more red than orange before you triumphantly answer as such), and the A's bills do get grimy. Not as grimy as a powder-blue or gray bill, but grimy all the same.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived