Auburn Tigers Concept

buckeyes

This is what I think, though I'm sure you don't want to hear this.

Oh boy. Where to start? Hello TV numbers? Can the blues at least match? Why doesn't the pants stripe and jersey stripe even remotely match? And don't even get me started on using the eyes logo for the chest.

Looks like a rush job to me. Take it back to the drawing board. Finish it. Then re-post.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

How does this not qualify as a concept?

He did more than just "color in the template". It took creativity.

That being said, I think the concept is nice but speaking as an Auburn alum I can say the team would never go for it. The biggest change to the uniform we've had (besides an orange jersey from time to time) is when Terry Bowden added a drop shadow to the numbers and alot of the fans hated it.

How does this not qualify as a concept?

He did more than just "color in the template". It took creativity.

That being said, I think the concept is nice but speaking as an Auburn alum I can say the team would never go for it. The biggest change to the uniform we've had (besides an orange jersey from time to time) is when Terry Bowden added a drop shadow to the numbers and alot of the fans hated it.

He filled in a template with color, took and resized Auburns logos and added a line down the side of the jersey. I can do that in less than 12 minutes. Actually I can do this exact concept in 12 minutes and do it much better. He must learn that concepts should take time and should put effort into it. This concept forum is filled with, "I like it" and "I don't like it" posts. I say not to this concept, he should redo and actually create something from scratch, and just use the template as a template, not a paint by numbers.

rocky.png

This isn't paint by numbers with the Rock!

• 3 weeks later...

Not to be too critical, but the words homemade sin come to mind. There's something to be said for classic design. Besides, ever since damned Tubberville came to town, everyone's gone colorblind. It's supposed to be burnt orange.

Archived