maz

Quakertown

Chester

Bryn Mawr

Ardmore

Spring City (for jkorkie's benefit)

Wayne

And, I know it isn't quite a Philadelphia suburb, but what about Easton.  :D

BTW, you have your East and West messed up in the original league lineup.

Thank you my friend. You are a gentleman and a scholar.

Also, I propose that the Spring City/Royersford team should be renamed the Spring-Ford Isotopes. 1.) to shorten the name 2.) the proximity of the Limerick Nuclear Power Plant.

3.) Sounds pleasingly similar to the SpringFIELD Isotopes of "The Simpsons" fame. :D

Sorry, i dont know Lebanon and used the first name i could think of. I'll change it.

"Bombers" is also kind of a touchy name, given the current activities (for lack of a better word) in southern Lebanon (the country, that is, which is obviously the basis for the "Cedars" nickname).

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

2 more...

Warren Bears

DuBois Kings

C&C Please...

I want to love the DuBois one, but...it's purple. Plus, I'm not wild about the number font.

Seriously, DuBois is a badass town, and our team should reflect it. Plus we're the Powdered Metal Capital of the World, so the DuBois Metal is a pretty good name.

metswmz4.jpg

NewcastleUnited.png

2 more...

Warren Bears

DuBois Kings

C&C Please...

I want to love the DuBois one, but...it's purple. Plus, I'm not wild about the number font.

Seriously, DuBois is a badass town, and our team should reflect it. Plus we're the Powdered Metal Capital of the World, so the DuBois Metal is a pretty good name.

Sorry, i wont redo any until im completely finished. I'll redo it then, dont worry.

oBIgzrL.png

Archived